|Division||Center for Research and Data Archives(International Survey Research Group)|
|Research fields||Higher Education|
Teaching and Research Appointments
|April 2015 − September 2017||Project Researcher, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo|
|August 2017 − March 2020||Research Associate, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo|
|April 2020 −||Associate Professor, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo|
Topics of research
- 1Higher Education Affordability and Financial Aid
- 2University Governance and Leadership
- 3Students’Learning Behavior and Learning Outcomes
- “Determing Factors of Views Regarding Influence of Women's Employment on Household Life”Social Science Japan Data Archive Research Paper Series, No.69, June 2019.
- “Analysis of the Use and Effects of Tuition Support System for High School Students” Social Science Japan Data Archive Research Paper Series, No.68, June 2019.
- “Financial Aid Policy in the United States: A case study at the University of California, Berkeley”, Comparative Study of the American Research University System: The case of the University of California, Berkeley, edited by Hideto Fukudome, Reviews in Higher Education, No.149, pp.107-116, March 2019. Hiroshima: Research Institute for Higher Education, Hiroshima University(in Japanese).
- “Influence of Student Loans on Senior High School Students’ Choices of University”, The Journal of East Asian Educational Research, No.3, pp.50-55, January 2017(in Chinese).
- “An Overview of the Tuition and Scholarship Systems in Japan”, Forum for Sino-Japanese Education, No.6, pp.49-57, April 2016(in Chinese).
- Shuai, Wang. 2016. Student Financial Aid Policy in China. Tokyo: TOSHINDO Press(in Japanese).
- Shuai, Wang., & Akiko, Morozumi, “Present Status and Future Prospects for Developing Leadership and Management Competencies of University Senior Managers: Results of the Questionnaire Survey”, The Journal of Management and Policy in Higher Education, Vol.6, pp.17-32, March 2016(in Japanese).
- “The Effect of Student Loans in China”, The Journal of Management and Policy in Higher Education, Vol.3, pp.35-48, March 2013(in Japanese).